Friday, August 1, 2008

Dreams, Boats, and Coffee


So last night i had a floorset which surprisingly went well, Minus the cramps...sorry if that was too much info but hey its the truth! I got home alittle after 2am and i was wired. i played on the computer (if you couldn't tell by my new profile) and finally after 3am i was able to sleep....so i thought! I don't know why but i seriously had a dream that my husband was Batman and i was his sidekick..kinda like cat woman but nicer...and we were fighting crime together in Spokane..my dream even had a villain in it...Do you remember the penguin? yeah it was him, Short, chubby, pointy nose penguin...this dude was scary let me tell ya, i think that's why i remember my dream this time!!!! The dream was never finished, i woke up right when we were just at the climax...i know great timing! So this is probably the weirdest post ever. I just realized that the people who are reading this most likely think I'm crazy!!!!

Now to the Boats! Tonight we are leaving for my family's boathouse! This place is our special place! Open skies, glass like water, and PEACE! this is just the relaxation that we need! Plus my husband had a wonderful idea to go on a date tomorrow night in a near by town! We would of course ask my parents to babysit Michael, and make sure its okay with them, but isn't that cute? i have such a great man i must say!


And at last, COFFEE! i woke up this afternoon (remember i didn't get to bed till 3am and Michael is with his Nana) craving a Carmel machiotto from Starbucks!!!! There is nothing like the taste of coffee. You know how people have vices...like some people love chocolate, Others are movies or comic books (my husband) , well mine is COFFEE! Just sitting down and relaxing with a cup can make my whole day turn around...It can take a hectic day and put it on pause for awhile, yes i know that sounds like an addiction and if it is well i just have one thing to say.....Hello, my name is Heidi....and I'm addicted to coffee!!

No comments: