Sunday, August 24, 2008

work and wonderful sundays!

alright! For those who read my last blog i was quite upset. What happened was that there was a girl at work who for some reason decided to go to management and accused me of some things that wernt true...im not going to get into in full detail on here because it will just get me more mad and i don't want to end a good day on that note...but here is what i did in the situation...i went to the management...along with the girl who told me about all of this because i dont want to play the "he said, she said" game, and i stood up for myself. I did it respectfully, calm, but i made my point. I thought the meeting went well, i was proud of myself...untill i started my shift...thats when i found out that there is going to be a meeting about me on Monday...that my manager thinks i cause too much drama, that the girl who told me got into trouble because she stood up for me...and the girl who caused this WHOLE mess was getting sympathy because she was so upset and made a huge deal about it at work. But i held my head up and i just went in there and did my job. i don't regret standing up for myself and my character. so there is a meeting going on about me and this girl tomorrow and im pretty sure im going to be the one who either gets fired or cut back on hours...i know that its God's will whatever will happen so im scared but i know what i did was the right thing.....Now for some good news:)

Today was AMAZING! We started the day with Church in the park and a rousing game of kickball:) It was a blast let me tell ya! Then afterwards we went to my in-laws for some dinner, nap and Michael's first haircut! Im not joking, he looks like a little man!! SO CUTE!!!! plus i got to take a nap!!!! We then finished the night playing a game of gen....I WON!!!! oh yes!!!

Yesterday was a downer but today made up for it:)

1 comment:

joyfuliving said...

yay! i'm so glad! and micky is so absolutely, stinkin', scrumdidiliumptiously cute!