Saturday, August 9, 2008

YoU kNoW yOu LoVe Me

So my wonderful friend Beth, aKa "blog jacker" tagged me so here i go:)

Twenty years ago...

(This one is a toughie, since i was only two so i had to ask my mother what i was like....)


*My favorite thing was to turn up the radio dial to full blast to scare my parents...then run away REALLY FAST!!!

*I loved to carry around my "real Life" baby doll!

*Being naked was a must...apparently i would take off my clothes and run around crazy in the backyard (embarrassing i know)

* You can also add professional hair cutter to the list...while my brother was sleeping somehow i got ahold of some scissors and sure enough my brother was bald HAHAHA i mean sorry Geoff!

Ten Years Ago...

( age 12 )


*Seriously crushing on my best friend, Dave Bench

*playing pool on my dad's new table

*doing summer dance camp

*broke BOTH of my arms

*Watched every movie possible (because of the broken arms)

*dancing in my room in front of the mirror pretending to be some superstar:)

Five Years Ago..

( age 18 )


*Ended a very Bad relationship with Jeremy

*Moved to Spokane to start my new life

*Worked at American Eagle Outfitters

*Worked at Hollywood Video as well

*Met my future Husband Andy...he just didn't know it yet!

*Started to go to a Christan church

*Started to figure out what i wanted out of life and who i wanted to be
(whoa, BIG CHANGES IN THAT ONE )


One year ago...

(age 21)


*Gave birth to my beautiful son Michael

*Went through a spiritual war with my sons health

*Grew stronger as a person

*Built a closer relationship with my husband

* Toughest year of my life but the most joyful year as well


So Far This Year...

(age 22)


*Celebrated my son's first birthday

*Getting better at this whole parenting thing

*Still working at American eagle

*Celebrated our 2yr wedding anniversary

*Moved BACK INTO our wonderful apartment

*TOOK A BREATH


Yesterday...

(still 22)


*Woke up at 9:30

*Called Beth

*Went to Starbucks and got our fraps:)

*Went to Beth's house for some scrapping
*Took Michael to the Doctors

*Went to Aub's house for Dinner and a movie

*CRAWLED INTO BED AT midnight!


Today...

(did i say i was 22?)


*Went to work at AE

*Came home to a Sick husband

*Took a nap

*Went to a birthday part for Stacie

*Watched Andy dumped pepper all of the macNcheese (lid came off)

*Watched the finally of So You Think You Can Dance

*Made Chocolate Chip Cookies for Andy

*Watched Dr. Quinn Medicine woman with Andy

*Soon i am going to Bed


Tomorrow
(going to be 22)

*Church in the morning

*STARBUCKS

*Get new cell phones


(and that's all we have planned)


Next Year...

( I'm going to be 23!!!)


*Living in a new home...maybe?

*Celebrating my sons HEALTH:)

*Celebrating my 3rd wedding anniversary

*NEW JOB....maybe?

*Being a mommy and wife

*maybe prego? maybe not?....


.....So my list is done...and i have no one to tag because the only one who reads this is Beth!

2 comments:

joyfuliving said...

that was GREAT! you seriously need to share your blog with your friends...way better than myspace! :)

joyfuliving said...

and i don't think i'm the only one that reads this...