Saturday, July 26, 2008

OUT FOR THE COUNT!

Boy oh boy has this week been BUSY! There has been so many things that i have been wanting to share with you people and NOT ENOUGH TIME to get on here and do it! i have topics from family, to heath, to birthdays, and the list goes on! And because of my crazy week i really have no energy to stay on here and write a MILE long blog, which is sad because i really want to do it!
But i will write about today! This morning i woke up to my phone ringing around 7am, it was my Beth calling me, Thank goodness she did because i OVERSLEPT and i was supposed to be at her house pretty much right then! I set my alarm for 6am not expecting my son waking up at last night it a screaming frenzy! Normally my husband would take that shift if i had to be somewhere early the next morning, but lil man wouldn't have it...every time i even tried to walk out the room and back to bed he started screaming, i felt loved AND tired all at the same time! after we fed him and got to bed it was WELL pass 1AM and once my head hit the pillow i was OUT! When i realized the time when Beth called i pretty much FLEW out of bed, tripping over the mess on the floor, stubbing my toe, and trying to talk to Beth all at the same time, Pretty talented i must add. so once i got ready and was running out the door, i realized that i had NO KEYS, and sure enough it took me an extra 10 minutes destroying the house looking for them. haha it was definitely one of those mornings! But as soon as i got into the car on my way to Beth's it was SMOOTH SAILING:) Arrived with Starbucks in hand and ready to help Beth and her friend tackling the Yard Sailing Community! Which i must say was PRETTY SUCCESSFUL! It was a beautiful day...minus the morning at home hahah!

No comments: