Friday, November 7, 2008

The Wonderful World of Hallmark!

Tonight was the Christmas open house at Hallmark. For those who know me...I LOVES ME SOME HALLMARK! Beth, her girls, and I (Michael was at home with daddy) loaded up, Grabbed some starbucks (of course) and headed into the store...THEY EVEN HAD A RED CARPET OUT FOR THEIR GUEST! Being an open house you would think that they would have some great offers, but they didnt...i was alittle bit disappointed but hey...I was still in Hallmark! It's funny...every time beth and i go shopping we always have a routine we do...starbucks first, then once we go into the stores we circle around all the walls and then go into the "gut" of the store...we do this at EVERY STORE...and you know what? I LOVE IT! i like having a pattern set so we dont miss anything...avid shoppers we are!

As of right now andy and i are crashed in the living room which needs a GOOD CLEANING...andy and i are slobs i say....im blogging, he's reading, and Michael is asleep. I so badly want to shut my eyes and go to sleep but i haven't had any alone time with my husband this whole week and i so desperately want to be able to stay up and watch a movie, or play cards but i think im slowly and surely headed for bed...Im so lame!!!

Goodnight all!

No comments: