Friday, November 7, 2008

Cookie Tantrum!!!

I know i said i was going to go to bed BUT i had to come on here and share about the "cookie" tantrum that my son just had!!!

So my wonderful husband decided to make us some home made chocolate chip cookies...YUM ...anyways i was holding michael on my lap while i took a bite of a cookie and of course my son wanted a try and being the push over that i am i let him take a bite...well one bite, turned into the whole cookie...when i grabbed another for myself and only myself, michael decided that he was going to get all cutsie and cuddly to try to get another bite...but once he realize the cookie was "all gone"....HE FLIPPED! he started yelling, crying, and kicking his legs....seriously all andy and I could do was LAUGH. This was the first time we have seen this...yes he has cried for a bottle or to be held...but not for something small like this...it was HILARIOUS! Once we muffled our laugh Andy took michael and told him that fits weren't acceptable and that his tude needed to change, you know, the dad thing.

But im still cracking up about the tantrum...he looked hilarious! oh boy....

1 comment:

ness said...

I am adding you to my blog roll-so I can keep up, and get to know my new future neighbor! :)

Jenessa