Saturday, November 8, 2008

holiday fever!

before i type this feeling out i just want to say it only lasted for 5 minutes...so please dont yell at me and call me crazy...i already know its true!

That being said...this morning i was laying in bed when the feeling of Christmas joy overcame me! As i laid there, i was actually HOPING FOR SNOW (this is where you hold back your yelling, i know...im crazy!) Im not even joking. I wanted snow, i wanted apple cider, i wanted my Christmas cookies! So yes i was overjoyed with warm cozies...then i got out of bed to no snow, not cider, no cookies...just to a dirty diaper and a very vocal baby! Awww the blessings in life:)

2 comments:

joyfuliving said...

ok...weird, i was just about to do a post on the 'holiday cozies'. :) funny!

ness said...

I am right there with you! I am excited for the holidays, not necessarily the snow!

I am excited because it will be Prestons first Thanksgiving and first Christmas and soon his first birthday! (he's a new years eve baby)

I have been thinking about making some apple cider and letting it simmer on the stove all day-yummmmm.