Monday, November 3, 2008

I got Tagged!

So miss B decided to tag me, so here is my random seven:

One: I make up dance routines in my head while im listening to music

Two: I love grocery shopping by myself with a Starbucks in hand. SO RELAXING!

Three: Im scared of the dark...always need a light on unless my husband is with me!

Four: Would love to go to Paris..im obsessed with it actually...one day

Five: Wish that i lived in a small quaint town...like a hallmark town!

Six: Wish i had the power to pause time, it goes by too fast

Seven: Not that confidant about myself...something i need to work on

So there you go, there is my seven...so basically i dont know who to tag, the peoples blogs who i read i dont think they read mine, and they have already done it, SOOO if you haven't, and your reading this...TAG your it!

1 comment:

joyfuliving said...

good job! i knew you could do it! :) i like the "hallmark town"...so cute.

umm...i think i need to go to bed. yup. good idea.

g'nite!