Monday, November 17, 2008

DIET?!?!

So i went to the doctors because i have been feeling some weird things going on...migrains..pain in the legs then going nub...ya know...not the fun stuff. Plus i needed to get set up with a new OB because im basically terrified to go through the same doctor as before given what happened with michael. Not that im blaming the doctor for michaels outcome, i just didnt feel like we were listened too or taken care of. Anyways the wonderful new doctor told me that one of the reasons that my body acting up is because i need a diet and a vacation...haha it sounds funny typing it out...but this is serious stuff. She said that i am too busy taking care of everyone else that im forgetting about little ol me. Which is true but i am a mom, its my job to take care of everyone! and i think all mom's out there will agree that you put your family first before your own needs...its habit. But i do agree with her 100% on my health. i have gain weight and i do need to start taking better care of myself...its just actually finding time to do so! But its a must in order for my body to get healthier so here is my plea for help....Is there any healthy recipes that you guys know of that are realistic (im not Betty crocker ladies) and some exercising ideas that you can give me? I don't belong to a gym and i can't afford one so any and all ideas will be much appreciated! THANKS AND WISH ME LUCK! TOMORROW IS DAY ONE!!!! (and yes i will blog about my weight challenge..it will be good motivation!)

1 comment:

joyfuliving said...

like i said before...maybe we can lose those few last pounds together?! good motivation...i like the part of blogging about it. a good reminder to stay humble to the process and not give up! :) good luck!

as far as healthy eating? i would just minimize your portions and eat smaller meals more frequently. throw in some salads. it's all about balance. ;)