Monday, October 6, 2008

Bitter-sweet!



So let me explain my title...because i have GREAT news but also sad at the same time. The great news is that the Lord blessed my lil family with a new home! We woke up Sunday and decided that "ho hum lets go buy a house today!" Now this is where the bitter part comes to play, This home is also the home of my son's guardians and our best friends. Now if im being honest, i am guilty of hoping that they would stay here instead of taking their great adventure that God has planed for them...but i know that God's will is WAY more powerful than my want, lol go figure!

Now to some other news....




As i was checking my friend's blog i realized that there are some of you who are wondering who i am! Welp, i will try to let you have a better understanding. My Name is Heidi, Im a wife of a wonderful husband and a mommy of a beautiful boy. I LOVE ME SOME STARBUCKS!!! Dance is a must in my life. Feel Good movies are my favorites. Gelato is heavenly. Romantic at heart. I dork it up with the best of them, I crave to be closer to the Lord always and cuddling on the couch with the hub hub watching our shows is the best ending of a hetic day!


I hope that clears up "who is mama-k" for you all:)




1 comment:

joyfuliving said...

that was cute ms.! :) but we all know that this was no "ho-hum" decision for the both of us...haha. LOTS of prayer and hard work for sure! :) i'm so excited for new adventure all around!