Monday, October 27, 2008

Prayers

Hey All!

Sorry that it has been awhile since i have last blogged. Things have been a tid bit crazy around here. Buying a house, Working, Having sickies in the household...its truly been kinda INSANE!

The reason why i am on here right now is that im just asking for some prayers for my son and my family. We just got the call this afternoon that the doctors want to put michael through some tests that kinda scare me. I can't tell you the official name of this test but they put a needle through his leg muscle while he is awake and send shocks through it (like a static shock) to see if his muscles contract. Basically they are looking at how his muscles function because they are worried about a few things...they are thinking that the brain waves are registering to his muscles..Im just freaking out not because of the outcome of the test...im scared of the actual test itself....i just pray that he doesnt feel pain and that it wont send him into seizures...luckily, Michal's guardian/aunt/my best friend is coming with me to sit in the office to make sure i dont have a break down (thank you ahead of time Beth!) My son is a strong boy, stronger than i could ever be and i know he is in God's embrace and that he will guide him through the test...i just wish we were all done with the tests!

No comments: