Friday, September 26, 2008

Warm Cozies!

As i sit down on the computer a question comes to mind..."what to blog, what to blog?". I sat here thinking through my day and when i was the happiest and this is what i came up with...

Every Thursday night my lil family have superman night with some dear friends. This is a fab tradition which i literally married into because my husband and our friends were going strong LONG before i ever came into the picture lol! Thursday night isn't just to watch some guy zip around saving the day in tights (superman), it is two families coming together in fellowship and love. Tonight was extra special to me. I had just finished a very hard and draining day and the moment i walked into our friends' house i honestly felt immersed with comfort and love. I can honestly sit here and say that i felt all my worries and stress melt. Everything was so inviting...the smell of waffles baking, children playing, and friends laughing....what else could i ask for. People sadly go through life never really having that feeling of acceptance and love. Im lucky, i get to feel it everyday!!! Thank you!

Some more exciting news is that i am leaving for a woman's retreat tomorrow night after work. Please do not ask me where because i can't tell you. No, really, i don't know where it's at. I just signed up and said "whoo hoo"! It's by a lake and that's about all she wrote. Im car pooling with some ladies from church who went last year so i am in good hands! Im just sad that im leaving my husband and son, But God will take care of them while im away playing!

1 comment:

joyfuliving said...

warm cozies anytime friend!

have a GRRRR-ATE time at your retreat! says tony the tiger.

:)