Monday, July 21, 2008

Night of fun!!!!!


Okay ladies and Gents tonight was a girl night for My dear friend Beth and I!!! A much deserving one i think haha! Not only were we on a sugar high from Gelato and Starbucks, we also went shopping and boy did i spend money! i came home with shoes, wall art, and scrapbooking stuff. I was so excited that i made the guys pause their guy night so i can share all my new 'toys'. Bless their heart, they tried to act excited but i could tell that they wanted to resume their show hahaha. I have to say though that i thoroughly enjoyed tonight, the fellowship and laughter that Beth and i share together is a friendship that i hold close and I love each and every time i spend with her! I think we need to have a girls night at least one or twice a month, what do you think?

1 comment:

joyfuliving said...

umm...duh?! :) absolutely!

oh, and good job guys. i think?