Friday, January 2, 2009

Oh well what to do!

So today was a rough day. There were tears. Not so much fun "raising the voice" which is not like yelling but close too. It's so weird how being afraid of what is going to happen in the future can turn a person pretty much crazy. And you want to know what's even crazier? I actually feel at times that i control whats going to happen, and when it slips out of my grasp, then it makes me angry. Silly right? I know that only the Lord knows the future and he has laid out my path. I know, and i would like to think that i 100% believe it, but i don't think im doing a good job on it because i keep on trying to "take control". Fear seems to do that to me. But im going to honestly try to do better at that. One a good note, my dear friend took me and my son out for coffee and a wonderful date to Joannes. It was a much needed night and now i an honestly say im relaxed! Im sipping on my dink and watching a chick flick. Husband is working, and baby is in bed, and im getting some rare alone time. much needed!

No comments: