Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh so Tired

Today was MOVING DAY! and let me tell you, my dad WORKED ME! This morning at 7 i get a phone call from my dad letting us know that he will be at our house in 15min to "move us on out"....at that point i just wanted to hide! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that we are moving into a beautiful, FABULOUS house but i just hate the idea of packing and moving. In the past 5 years i have moved 7 times...yes, 7....I'm done! I told Andy that we need to be at this house for at least 5 years because I'm not budging! But after we got everything moved in Andy, Michael, and I went through every room making plans to decorate and then passed out on our bed! It was a great first day, and tomorrow will be more:) Praise God!

2 comments:

ness said...

I can't wait to see what you do with your new house. You will have to let me know when you are all moved in. It is such a cute house:)

I totally hate moving too-ughh.

joyfuliving said...

yipee skippy! :)