Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Love!


Today is the day of celebration! It is my husbands birthday! I am so grateful for the Lord to have created such a wonderful man and blessing me with him as my husband. Andy is honestly the most kind hearted person that i have ever met. Every action he does he considers how it will effect others around him. He is an AMAZING father to Michael. I think it helps that he is a big kid himself ha ha. He has a passion for the Lord that helps feed mine. He is always the voice that calms me down and brings me back to planet earth when I'm too stressed. He is the only one who has been able to do that by the way. He makes me feel safe. I often joke with him that he got a bum deal when he picked me for his wife. We haven't even been married for 3 years yet and i have had 4 big surgeries and have been in the ER who knows how many times, and each and every time he is by my side taking care of me AND Michael. He works hard to provide for his family and never gives up when things get hard. He is my better half. Again, Happy birthday baby and i am so grateful God created such a beautiful, loving man who means the world to me. I love you!

1 comment:

joyfuliving said...

okay...seriously, that was the most beautiful post you've done to date! nice work! *wink.

AND...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE! have a rockin' guitar hero kind of day! :)