Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow...

So My husband and i had a conversation yesterday that kinda made me giggle so i am going to share with you.

Do you remember when we were kids, we were PRAYING for a snow day? We just couldn't wait to get our snow gear on and hit the hills with the sleds! Welp you know your a grown up when you wake up, look out the window and moan! I seriously now understand why my dad hated snow days lol. Not just because of the responsibilities such as work, but its dangerous to drive for the few who do have to go out (my husband) in the "Big White"! But did we ever think of that when were kids? i know i didnt!! It just makes me laugh because i totally remember thinking my dad was a scrooge because he disliked snow so much and now im in agreement with him! I dont hate it, i just dont like it too much lol!




No comments: