Friday, December 19, 2008

Poor little Man

So michael is sick...it is getting worse not better! it started off with a lil runny nose, then a cough, then to coughing up mucus, And now he has a fever and what sounds like a brocitist cough! Poor little man, i called the doctors on call nurse since of course they arnt open for safety reasons and she told me to just do dimatab and Tylenol for the fever.Its just a bad cold i hope but it just sucks to see him so down in the dumps! Anyone who knows michael knows that he is a HAM, and being quiet isnt normal lol. But on the good side, i actually get to be at home with him today. My work called and told me that they are not going to need me to come in because of the weather so i get to stay at home and cuddle him:) Cuddling is my favorite:)!!!

I hope everyone has a safe day today!!!!

2 comments:

ness said...

I hope he feels better soon, it is so sad when they get sick!

ness said...

Hey there-
I got your message that you want to order some magnets.

You can order things by leaving me messages or emailing me (my email is on the left sidebar)

Let me know next time you're in the neighborhood and I'll have them ready for you.

Is Michael feeling any better??