Thursday, September 11, 2008

Random!

So at 11:30pm LAST NIGHT we received a knock on our door. Andy and i immediately looked at each other with amazement that someone would actually be bothering us at that time at night! Of course i made my husband open the door and to his surprise and mine we found two 19 year old girls on the other side. I do not know them, Andy does not know them, but apparently they wanted to get to know my HUSBAND...not me! I was in the living room when i heard them talking and my i went to the door once i heard the girls voices, and flirting with Andy, so you bet they were shocked when they saw me come to the door. The look on there faces were like "oh darn!". I was nice and continued to talk to them and offered my hand to meet them and that's when the warnings in my belly went off. The girls started asking questions about our apartment. One of the girls actually kept on trying to come in but i told her she couldn't....but she kept on inching in so i blocked her. They started to ask questions like "wow is this a new doorknob?", ""wow are those new appliances?, and ect. They were leaning into our house trying to get a look around. Not cool. That was the second warning in my tummy.... I tried to shut the door but my husband asked them why they came knocking on our door and they said, "well we live in the apartments next to our complex and they saw your lights on and decided to come say hi"....in order to see our lights on they would have to be standing OUTSIDE our window on our street....where there are no apartments in the middle of the road...warning number 3! Seriously they would have to be standing outside to look in, i may understand it if they were walking, but they drove there car here so makes no sense. Than they started to ask if we had kids and if anyone else in the apartments had kids...maybe they were trying to do small talk..but come on now...no one in the right mind comes knocking on ANTONE'S door at 11:30 PM. I felt like they were scoping out Andy, our apartment, and they were asking too many questions so i literly said by and shut the door. This morning i called the landlord to let them know because something didn't feel right...could be paranoid. I hope im just paranoid. But better safe the sorry! And if they come back late at night, THEY ARE GOING TO BE SORRY. i wont be that nice lol?

No comments: