Tuesday, January 22, 2008

my baby


Hey All

welp im back! im actually staying at my inlaws for a few days because of the heat in our house isnt working, my husband told me today that there was actual FROST on the inside of our windows! I think that jack frost needs to rest alittle dont you?! Being down here has been great but i miss my husband more than anything:( its not like i am in another state..seriously its only 1hr away but i realize what i take for granted when we are together...like sitting on the couch cozyed up, watching him interact with his son, Him calling me his baby, and yes i even miss him stealing the covers!! He is my world..Along with the Lord and my child but you know what i mean! i just wish he was here:(


Also i am supposed to start a bible study tomorrow but that doesnt look like its going to happen...big boy has a physical therapy apointment which i totally blanked on until i checked my messages tonight. His last apointment (3months ago) took alot out of him, i swear they expect him to do flips or something, so im just gonna be praying with him in the morning..i feel like im flaking out but i know that im doing the right thing...i struggled with what to do for a few hours tonight, Becasue this bible study I REALLY WANT TO GO TO AND COMMIT too! But i know its going to be a trying day for my son and welp he over rules what i want, but i will do the study and talk it over with B, if she wants too...and now im rambling...im going to go to bed and hopefully sleep a few hours, that would be grand!

1 comment:

joyfuliving said...

I would love to go over it with you. We did miss you and I do really hope that it works out for you to come. It's going to be a great one! :) Come back to town soon!