Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blog for B

SO i have made it a goal to get on here and to type a blog, even though its going to be short because my lil man needs a bath! anywho things in the new year has no doubt been stressfull but im way excited to see what it has instore! I just joined a Bunko club with ladies from my church which is exciting! i have been wanting to get to know the ladies better and hopfully this will be a tool to help! Also I am in a bible study for marriage at B's church! I have been involved in one other Bible study from there and it really lifted my spirits and i know that this one will do the same! My soul has been starven for some Lord time:) Well i PROMISE i will be back on here THIS week! Sorry to cut this short but i have some things to do and a baby to clean!
Loves

1 comment:

joyfuliving said...

thanks for rising to the challenge! :)