Monday, April 19, 2010

Ansty

Soo Im getting kinda Restless today... Michael had a rough morning, okay day, and he is wired for night time...which scares me because he was UP ALL NIGHT last night. I think he is having nightmares or something because he wakes up frantic, crying for "momma" and then passes out in like 5 minutes! It kinda breaks my heart because he looks so scared!!!!!!!!! I almost resorted to sleeping in a sleeping bag on his floor but the child ALSO talks in his sleep (mostly yelling out loud "HI") and no sleep for me makes on cranky mom!

Anyways, i was watching the Country Music awards today (DVR) and i decided that it is my goal in life to attend one show! Im a big country fan people. I think i would have a heart attack if i went. Also it was held at the MGM Hotel in Vegas and i have so been there...I hardly go anywhere so i get excited when i see places on tv where i have actually been! By the way, Lady A...love that group!

So this weekend i was trained as a Batista for our church....3 hours later i was put in charged. I love coffee and now i can make my own..coolio!

I decided today that i am going to at least go on a walk 3 times a week...i dont care where, i dont care if mikee is with me, i just want to go on a walk, which hopefully will turn into a run later on.I want to loose weight!!! Oh and im doing bloomsday this year...anyone want to walk it with me?


Well that is the rambling of my life....here are some pictures to make up for my nonsense!



2 comments:

joyfuliving said...

so i think i'm going to cry when it's around you're bday and we won't be going to carrie underwood together. mention of country made me think of that. :*(

ness said...

I would LOVE to have a walking partner-and what better place then around the park?!? (or to Starbucks)

I was just thinking that I need to walk more too, I'm good for about 1lap around the park when I'm by myself (because I get bored) but when I have someone to walk with and chat with the time just flies!

4 laps = 3 miles! X's 3X's a week is 12 miles-that would be GREAT! Let me know :)