Sunday, December 9, 2007

Dream Date

So last night was WONDERFUL!!! My amazing husband took me out to dinner and the ballet!!! i was looking forward to that night for about a month! seriously it was the first time since my wedding that i was actually able to get all dressed up!! i went over to a great friends house to get ready and to have andy pick me up! yup it was like a real date:) while i was getting ready her little girl to me, "you look like cinderella!!!" Thoes four words warmed my heart:) anyways when andy picked me up i had my friend take some pictures and we were on our way!!! the drive to dinner i actually got nervous! i was actually speechless ( and for thoes who know me that rarely happens!). once we arrived to the olivegarden we found out that there was a 90 minute wait so we decided to go to twigs which was just as good, nothing could bring me down that night! After we were done eating we headed over to the Nutcracker! Walking through the doors took my breath away! There was a HUGE christmas tree and people all around dressed in there best! The ballet was awsome, i was picturing me up there dancing the snowqueen hahaha i can dream right? After the ballet we came home and cuddled on the couch eating cookies that my lovely husband made! That night i will never forget! thank you andy!

1 comment:

joyfuliving said...

You were Cinderella...with your prince charming! Fairytales DO come true! :)You both looked beautiful and the pictures are great!