Thursday, December 13, 2007

and tonight...BURRITOS!!!!

i hope that title makes you laugh, and you know who you are:)

Well ladies and gentlemen i am please to tell you that tonight was once again a wonderful night, man im on a streak arnt I? The hub hub and I went over to a friends house and had our weekly ' Da DaNANA..." superman night! This night was a very special night, it was lil princess's Birthday celebration! Over the few years i was invited into this superman world and was given the gift to watch This little princess grow. Everytime i am around her she amazes me more and more!! I know in my heart that the Lord has a HUGE plan for this girl! But i cant be shocked becasue she comes from two AWSOME parents. Her parents defenitly walk with the Lord and and they are holding hands with princess the whole way. They are a great family and i am SOOO proud and honored to have them in my life!

No comments: