Thursday, June 26, 2008

Husband

Well ladies and Gents i am in Good ol' Oregon. The weather is like 1oo degrees here and I'm actually enjoying myself but my heart is aching for Andy! i just miss staying up with him watching our movies, playing wii, and watching him with Michael. I miss him hugging me and i REALLY miss my cuddle time, which would be tons here because bless my parents but they keep the house like an igloo! but at least i can see him tomorrow! things for T's wedding have been turning out beautiful! she is going to make one gorgeous bride that's for sure! me on the other hand will be looking like a zebra. Lets just say a tanning thing went VERY bad on my end.....lol ohh the struggles of this week. It all started Tuesday when my car decided not to work. i tried leaving Washington at 10am and actually didn't get on the road till 1pm because of car troubles...THAN i had to turn around because i forgot my bridesmaid dress...Than once i got on the road again my air conditioner decided to up and die on me...fun times let me tell ya! well than YESTERDAY i was on my way to my parents house from a lunch date and my breaks decided not to work...SCARY MOMENT! after my dad did some fixings on the car he found a piece of cardboard lodged into the the break stuff so yeah its all better now, i just have no idea hoe the cardboard got there! well i must be off, i have to go get a dress tailored ( mine is TOO BIG in the boob area) but i just wanted to let ya all know I'm still alive and kicking!

2 comments:

joyfuliving said...

seriously, you have some of the best situations to make you stronger, girl! i'm glad you're having a good time, nonetheless and that things are turning out great for her wedding! have a great time with andy when he gets there! love you!

♥J said...

Whoever's sneakin in cardboard in people's car breaks should be ashamed of themself.. I miss you and I'm sure you don't look like a zebra. Zebras stripes aren't orange:) Miss you