Monday, April 14, 2008

God is GOOD!!!

I can sit here and tell you of all the miracles that The Lord has done but i honestly don't have the life Span to do so, so i will keep this short! Not only did the Lord blessed me with amazing family and friends but also with an awesome church. We just got a call today from our pastor informing us that someone anonymously donated a gracious amount of money to help us out and basically paid off our hospital bills. When Husband told me of this i honestly thought it was a joke, a very mean joke. But he was serious, and that's when the flood works started. I BAWLED! i couldn't believe that someone from our church would do that, and in a time that is very needed the LORD provided. Man I'm still getting goosebumps! WOW. THANK YOU LORD!

1 comment:

joyfuliving said...

big or small, He always works in those amazing ways in His perfect timing! He is so good & i am so thankful that you have been the object of such an amazing gift. :)